Effective as of September 26, 2023
By submitting your personal information through participation in the Event, you expressly acknowledge that your personal information will be stored and processed in the Philippines in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (RA 10173).
I. Personal Data We Process About You
Event Registration: We use our registration process to collect personal data that you directly input into our registration forms, as well as in any other page we set up as an event organizer. This data is collected by us and we process it in performance of a contract with you (your event registration) as well as in our legitimate interests to manage the Event and contact you as follows:
· Manage our Event attendees.
· Contact you about the Event.
· Run statistics about the Event.
· Improve our future events.
By completing the registration form you represent and warrant that you are the person making the registration or have the express authority from that person to make the registration on their behalf.
We collect the following information from you during your registration to the Event ("personal information"):
· First and Last name
· Email Address
· Work phone number
· Professional/Job title
· Company name, educational institution, or organization name
· Cookie data (i.e., IP address, page clicks, device identifiers, region, browser type)
II. HOW WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION
We will disclose your personal information only for the purposes and to those third parties in the Privacy Policies. We will take appropriate steps to ensure that your personal information is processed, secured, and transferred according to applicable laws.
Disclosure to Third Parties. We will share the strictly necessary elements of your personal information, on a need-to-know basis with the following categories of third parties related to the Event.
Event Partners: if you provided consent during the registration process for such disclosure. In such cases, we disclose the following information:
· First and last name
· Email and mailing address
· Job title
· Institution/Company affiliation
Third-Party Service Providers: NXT AIS, Inc. uses certain third-party service providers (“processors”) to help us run our Event. These include:
· Processors involved in organizing a live Event. These can include conference centers, hotels, event planners, and consultants.
We will also disclose your personal information to third parties:
· If you request or authorize so.
· If you consented to permit us to share your personal information with the event sponsors.
· To persons demonstrating legal authority to act on your behalf.
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity.
· To respond to any claims, to protect our rights or the rights of a third party, to protect the safety of any person or to prevent any illegal activity.
· To protect the rights, property or safety of NXT AIS, Inc., our employees, customers, suppliers, or other persons.
IV. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Please be aware that the personal information we collect may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, country, or other jurisdiction, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your location. If you are located in other countries outside the Philippines, please be advised that we process and store personal data in the Philippines.