Overview of AI
and ML Certification
This AI ML certification course, which covers
statistics, ML, neural networks, NLP, and reinforcement learning, may be useful
for programmers. This AI ML course is delivered using our interactive learning
technique, which includes live sessions from outside experts, laboratories, and
in the Alumni Association and accreditation from the Purdue Postgraduate
- 3 Capstones and more than 25 Projects with data from
Mercedes Benz, Uber, Twitter, and other industry sources
- IBM only hosts hackathons and Ask Me Anything sessions.
- IBM professionals and Purdue faculty present master
- Andrew McAfee, a principal research scientist at MIT,
will lead a LevelUp session.
- 8X more live engagement in programs taught by industry
The Benefit Of Machine Learning And AI
This comprehensive postgraduate program in AI and
Machine Learning, co-sponsored by Purdue University and IBM, will prepare you
for a career in AI, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning.
With Purdue University
- Obtain the joint Purdue-certificate
- Faculty masterclasses at Purdue
- Membership in the Purdue University Alumni Association
PROGRAM WITH IBM
- IBM credentials for IBM courses are accepted by the industry.
- Sessions for "Ask Me Anything"
with IBM Experts
Bootcamp: an 8x more efficient method of
laboratories and practical, hands-on projects
classrooms that are live and have self-paced videos online
instructional assistance and community forums for students
seminars led by renowned industry figures and university faculty
Details about AI ML Certification
Our AI and Machine Learning Course, created in
collaboration with Purdue University, will help you realize your full AI and ML
potential. You'll learn about Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning,
Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, and Supervised Learning, among
other AI-based technologies.
- supervised education
- Unsupervised Education
- Cognitive Networks
- Machine Learning
- Reward-Based Learning
- Language Recognition
- Systems of Recommendations
- Collective Learning