Develop process mapping, risk management, and benchmark-setting skills as you learn Six Sigma management practices to help you lead projects and interpret data strategically.
Six Sigma is a highly valued skill in a variety of industries for assisting in the optimization of end-to-end processes, increasing quality, and driving maximum value in any business.
What you will learn
You will have completed the following tasks by the end of this Lean Six Sigma Specialist Bootcamp course:
• Implement Lean Six Sigma projects from start to finish.
• Extensive project management experience
• Improve your knowledge and skills in data and system analysis.
• Learn how to apply and work with Lean Six Sigma principles to maximize business value.
With a solution-based approach to problem-solving, you can add value to your company, meet client needs, and drive business growth. Learn to identify organizational problems and develop cost-effective solutions. You will learn how to measure current performance, identify process issues, and build effective solutions to deliver high-quality products and services throughout four courses.
Who is this course for?
Professionals who want to succeed in this Lean Six Sigma course should have the following skills:
• a bachelor's degree or a high school diploma
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification course is ideal for:
• Quality system managers
• Quality engineers
• Quality supervisors
• Quality analysts and managers
• Quality auditors
• Any individual wishing to improve quality and processes within an organization.