The Full Stack Web Developer - MEAN Stack Bootcamp Program provides training in the most recent Java-based web development tools, practices, and technologies.
What you will learn
You will have completed the following tasks by the end of this Full Stack Web Developer - MEAN Stack Bootcamp Program:
• An understanding of the MEAN Java framework's key technologies
• The ability to create, deploy and test interactive web applications.
• Front-end, middleware, and back-end web development technologies are all required.
By the end of the course, you'll have learned how to create end-to-end web applications from the ground up, using both front and back-end technologies. You'll also gain valuable industry experience through a variety of hands-on assignments and a final capstone project, which will help you build your portfolio and online professional profiles.
Who is this course for?
Individuals interested in participating in this Full Stack Web Developer - MEAN Stack Bootcamp Program must:
• hold a technical degree, such as a Bachelor's/Master's in Information Technology, an engineering degree, or a Bachelor's/in Master's Computer Science; or an equivalent
• have basic programming knowledge
Individuals who would benefit most from this course include:
• Professional programmers who want to hone their web development skills using the MEAN Java framework.
• Web Developers
• Software Developers
• DevOps Engineers
• Product Engineers
• Test Engineers
• Technical Consultants
• IT Analysts
• IT Programmers