Participate in this Deep Learning & Tensor Flow Certification course to learn how to implement deep learning algorithms, interpret and visualize your results, and create your own deep learning project. This course will introduce you to artificial neural networks, autoencoders, and other concepts.
What you will learn
You will have accomplished the following by the end of this Deep Learning with Keras and TensorFlow course:
• Learn the fundamentals of the Keras and TensorFlow frameworks.
• Develop a strong theoretical and practical understanding of various neural networks, including artificial, recurrent, and conventional networks.
• Create a variety of predictive models using deep learning tools to solve problems and optimize business processes.
Over three courses, you will learn the fundamentals of TensorFlow and deep learning algorithms. You will gain a thorough understanding of the various tools used in deep learning applications, such as autoencoders and neural networks. Gain a practical understanding of how to use artificial intelligence to enable machines to learn and make their own decisions to solve specific business problems by participating in online virtual classes and self-paced learning content.
Who is this course for?
Individuals interested in enrolling in this course should have the following:
• possess a bachelor's degree or a high school diploma qualification
• fundamental programming knowledge
• a good understanding of statistics and mathematics
• excellent knowledge of machine learning concepts