This Data Scientist course, delivered by Simplilearn in collaboration with IBM, will help you advance your career in data science by providing you with real-world data science training and skills.
This online data science course provides extensive training on the most in-demand data science and machine learning skills, as well as hands-on experience with key tools and technologies such as Python, R, Tableau, and machine learning concepts. Be a data science expert by delving into all aspects of data interpretation and mastering high-level technologies such as machine learning and programming skills.
Students will have the opportunity to participate in an integrated blended learning approach involving live interaction masterclasses and practical projects designed by IBM experts, preparing them to be job ready as data scientists in the industry.
What you will learn
You will learn the following skills in this Data Scientist course:
• Learn about data structure and data manipulation in depth.
• Recognize and apply linear and nonlinear regression models, as well as classification techniques, for data analysis.
• Learn about supervised and unsupervised learning models like linear regression, logistic regression, clustering, dimensionality reduction, K-NN, and pipelines.
• Use the SciPy package and its sub-packages such as Integrate, Optimise, Statistics, IO, and Weave to perform scientific and technical computing.
• Learn about mathematical computing with the NumPy and Scikit-Learn packages.
• Learn about recommendation engines and time series modeling, as well as the principles, algorithms, and applications of machine learning.
• Learn how to use Tableau to analyze data and create interactive dashboards.
You will gain the following interpersonal skills along the way:
• Stakeholder management
• Decision making
• Strong Communication Skills
• Analytical thinking
Our online Data Scientist course is a comprehensive and extensive course that, when completed, demonstrates your extensive knowledge and industry-related training in the data science field. Working on various simulations, real-world projects, and case studies throughout this course will provide you with applied knowledge and hands-on skills. The course outline is provided below.
Who is this course for?
Professionals who want to succeed in this online Data Scientist course should have:
• Foundational understanding of data analytics
• Basic knowledge of statistics
• Basic understanding of any programming language