This Data Analyst course, delivered in collaboration with IBM by Simplilearn, accelerates your career as an experienced Data Analyst by providing you with world-class data analytics training and skills.
This Data Analyst course provides expert-led instruction and hands-on experience to help you master high-level data analytics tools and technologies. You will gain experience working with various data analytics concepts such as working with SQL databases, R and Python, descriptive and inferential statistics, hypothesis testing, regression analysis, forecasting, creating data visualizations, apply statistics and predictive analytics in a real-world business environment. Transform your career in the field of data analytics by deep diving into all angles of data interpretation and gaining a competitive edge in your field.
What you will learn
By the end of this Data Analyst course, you will have learned:
• Understand important statistical concepts such as central tendency, dispersion, correlation, and regression.
• Understand SQL concepts such as the Universal Query Tool and the SQL command.
• Create your first Python program by incorporating variables, strings, functions, loops, and conditions.
• Learn the intricacies of Python's lists, sets, dictionaries, conditions and branching, objects, and classes.
• Python data manipulation includes reading and writing files, loading, working with, and saving data with Pandas.
• Learn how to interpret and apply data in Python using multidimensional arrays, data manipulation, and machine learning in a variety of software including NumPy, Pandas, the SciPy library, and Scikit-Learn.
• Learn about several Python data visualization libraries, such as Matplotlib, Seaborn, and Folium.
• Gain a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of R and learn how to write your own R scripts.
• Learn R programming and how various statements in R are executed.
• Recognize and apply linear and nonlinear regression models, as well as classification techniques, for data analysis.
• Learn and apply clustering techniques such as K-means, DBSCAN, and hierarchical clustering.
• Learn the fundamentals of business analytics by using Excel, Microsoft Analytics, and visualization tools like Power BI.
• Learn the fundamentals of Tableau Desktop 10, as well as how to use Tableau statistics and create interactive dashboards.
• Learn how to use basic visualization techniques such as heat maps, treemaps, waterfalls, Pareto charts, Gantt charts, and market basket analysis.
You will gain the following interpersonal skills along the way:
• Analytical thinking
• Communication skills
• Data-driven decision making
• Critical thinking skills
Become a data analyst expert by delving into the fundamentals of data analytics through five courses.
This Data Analyst Online Bootcamp course is a comprehensive course that, when completed, demonstrates your extensive knowledge and industry-related training in the data analytics field.
Throughout this course, you will gain applied knowledge and hands-on skills by working on various simulations, real-world projects, and case studies. The course content for this online course is summarized below.
Who is this course for?
Professionals who want to succeed in this Data Analyst Bootcamp should have the following skills:
- Basic mathematical knowledge
The Data Analyst Bootcamp program is intended for both new and experienced professionals.
Aspiring professionals with any educational background who have an analytical mindset are best suited to pursue the Data Analyst Bootcamp course, which includes:
1. IT professionals
2. Banking and finance professionals
3. Marketing managers
4. Sales professionals
5. Supply chain network managers
6. Beginners in the data analytics domain
7. Students in undergraduate and post-graduate programs