Become a cloud architect expert by delving into the fundamentals of cloud architecture across six courses.
This cloud computing foundation course is intended to help you advance your career as a cloud architect who is knowledgeable about cloud applications and architecture. You will be able to master the key skill sets required for designing, deploying, and maintaining scalable, dependable cloud technology on leading cloud platform providers like AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
What you will learn
You will have completed the following tasks by the end of this cloud computing online course:
• Learn how to apply the main principles of cloud computing and how to implement them on cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure and AWS.
• Implement Azure App Services and App Service environments' use cases and configuration options.
• Using Azure CLI, Powershell, and other tools, create an Azure App Services web app.
• Manage Azure solutions' security and identity.
• Implement AWS security and testing to become an expert in the field.
• S3, DynamoDB, Elastic Beanstalk, and CloudFormation are all AWS components.
• Learn about AWS DMS, AWS Schema Conversion Tool, and AWS Database Migration Service.
• AWS allows you to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems.
• Choose the best AWS service for your data, computing, storage, and security needs.
• Create a GCP account and begin using GCP services such as networking, storage, and content delivery networks.
• Learn about Google Virtual Machines and how to use them.
• SQL knowledge is required to store and manage data in the cloud.
Learn about the top cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and Google Platform. This cloud computing training will be delivered through a structured learning program designed by industry experts. Each course will include live instructor-led online classrooms, self-paced video content, practice exams, and resources to put your cloud architect skills to the test.
Who is this course for?
Professionals who want to be successful in this Cloud Architect course should have the following skills:
• a bachelor's degree in any discipline
This online Cloud Architect certification is appropriate for both newcomers and experienced professionals.
Aspiring professionals with any educational background who want to begin a career as a cloud architect include:
• Professionals with less than two years of experience in technical or non-technical roles who want to build successful careers in the cloud computing domain.
People in the following positions will benefit the most from this online certification:
• Product managers
• Systems administrators and IT managers
• IT administrators and operators
• IT engineers
• Cloud engineers
• Software developers
• Software architects