Transform your career and increase fluency as a full-fledged business analyst expert by deep diving into the foundations of what it takes to become a business analyst over 6 courses.
This Business Analyst course delivered by Simplilearn in collaboration with IBM is designed to help you advance your career as a business analyst professional across various industries. You will be able to master the key skill sets that play a huge role in shaping the direction of the business. These skillsets include driving the adoption of new technology, digital transformation, innovation, consulting to product management.
What you will learn
In this Business Analyst Online Bootcamp Program, you will accomplish the following:
· Understand the tools and techniques used in business analytics planning and monitoring
· Master the concepts of requirements life cycle management
· Gain fundamental knowledge of project development using an agile perspective.
· Learn to analyze data using Tableau and become proficient in building interactive dashboards
· Master the agile scrum project management approach
· Gain expertise in agile scrum methodologies and applications, daily scrum synchronization, sprint planning, and review
· Understand business analysis key concepts and business analysis core concept model (BACCM)
· Acquire advanced knowledge of identifying, defining, assessing, and completing various elements of business analysis tasks
· Master SQL concepts such as Universal Query Tool (UQT) and SQL command
· Plan, execute, monitor, and track scrum projects
· Absorb agile philosophy and gain deep knowledge of scrum
· Effectively apply scrum in your organizations
· Grasp the fundamentals of Excel analytics functions and conditional formatting
· Apply statistical tools and concepts like moving average, hypothesis testing, ANOVA, and regression to data sets using Excel
This Business Analyst certificate course will consist of a structured learning program designed by industry-leading experts. Delivered by Simplilearn in collaboration with IBM and EY, each course will consist of live instructor-led online classrooms, access to self-paced video content, practice exams, and resources to allow you to put your business analyst skills to the test. The course content details for this course are summarized below.
Who is this course for?
Professionals wishing to succeed in this Business Analyst course should have:
Business Analyst course is suitable for both newcomers and experienced
Aspiring professionals of any background looking to kickstart their career as a business analyst can include:
· Aspiring business analysts, including recent college graduates and those looking to make a career change
· New business analysts wanting to improve their craft
· Other positions such as administrators, managers, project leads, IT professionals, banking and finance professionals
· Beginners in the data analytics domain