This Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Architect Bootcamp program will teach you the fundamentals and core skills of the AWS cloud platform. You'll become an expert in AWS terminologies, concepts, benefits, and deployment options in a business setting.
What you will learn
You will gain an overview of AWS cloud concepts such as AWS DMS throughout the course (Database Migration Service). You will have completed the following tasks by the end of this course:
• Develop a strong understanding of the various types of AWS DMS techniques, such as how to build, implement, and manage scalable and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
• Learn how to select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, and security requirements.
• Be knowledgeable about AWS implementation and optimization techniques, as well as AWS best practice architecture.
You will gain an overview of AWS cloud concepts such as AWS DMS (Database Migration Service) and the various types of AWS DMS techniques such as how to build, implement, and manage scalable and fault-tolerant systems on AWS; and how to select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, and security requirements throughout the course.
Who is this course for?
Professionals who want to succeed in this AWS Cloud Architect Bootcamp course should have the following skills:
• a bachelor's degree in any discipline
This AWS Cloud Architect certification is ideal for anyone interested in a career in cloud computing. This course is best suited for aspiring professionals from any educational background who have a strong interest in cloud computing, such as:
• Graduates entering the cloud technology industry with little or no experience.
• Professionals in either technical or non-technical roles who want to transition to the cloud domain